This Administrative Skills Training Course
is also available in Copenhagen, Arhus, Odense, Aalborg, Frederiksberg, Esbjerg, Horsens, Randers, Kolding, Vejle
About This Administrative Skills Training Course in Denmark
Administrative Skills Course in Denmark
Whether it’s answering emails, taking in calls, or scheduling flights, administrative tasks might seem easy, but it’s one of the most in-demand jobs that require a lot of attention to detail and high resistance to a pressured environment. Read on to find the list of administrative skills and which of them could benefit your organization.
Administrative Skills are skills needed to maintain the continuity of business operations and coordinate activities being conducted. Businesses have Administrative Skills as part of their core needs in order to function properly, yet most business professionals tend to overlook and underestimate the value of having Administrative Skills.
Learning Administrative Skills is necessary for building one’s capacity as a well-versed and competent business professional. Every business professional needs to know how to perform key functions in order to progress in the corporate ladder.
In this Administrative Skills course, participants will learn the basic administrative skills that they need to have. This course will discuss the scope of administrative skills as well as its function in the business setting. Part of this course will also teach how to do administrative skills on par with best practices and business standards.
Who Should Attend This Administrative Skills Workshop in Denmark
This Administrative Skills workshop in Denmark is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Administrative Skills.
- All Staff Within An Organization
Group Size For This Administrative Skills Training Program in Denmark
The ideal group size for this Administrative Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Administrative Skills Course in Denmark
The duration of this Administrative Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Denmark will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Administrative Skills Course in Denmark Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Administrative Skills course in Denmark
Learn how to perform key administrative tasks in the workplace
Understand the importance of having administrative skills
Perform administrative tasks easily
Handle issues in the workplace with ease
Develop skills that can help in your promotion
Administrative Skills Course in Denmark Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Administrative Skills course in Denmark
Understand the purpose of having administrative skills
Determine how to effectively conduct administrative tasks
Perform tasks related to administrative functions
Learn how to use commonly used programs for administrative functions
Familiarize with the scope of administrative skills
Understand the impact of administrative skills in increasing productivity
Deliver results when performing administrative tasks
Manage communication and paper trails correctly
Handle the management of documents and files properly
Perform office management and schedule activities
Handle office resources for activities and projects
Implement best practices in using administrative skills
Course Content For This Administrative Skills Training Course in Denmark
Below is the list of course content of our Administrative Skills training course in Denmark
Defining Administrative Work
What is administrative work?
What is the scope of administrative work?
Why is it important for everyone to learn administrative skills?
Performing Administrative Work
- How to perform the work properly
- Handling tasks effectively
Communication in Administrative Work
Keeping Records and Handling Documents
Applying commonly used tools for Administrative Work
Improving Administrative Skills
Workshop: Integrating Administrative Skills to the Work
Office Administration and Management
Administrative Skills in Denmark Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Administrative Skills course
Administrative Skills in Denmark Learner’s Guide
Administrative Skills Course in Denmark Handouts
Administrative Skills in Denmark PPT Slides Used During Course
Administrative Skills in Denmark Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Courses Fees For Administrative Skills Training Course in Denmark
There are 3 pricing options available for this Administrative Skills training course in Denmark. Course participants not in Denmark may choose to sign up for our online Administrative Skills training course.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Administrative Skills Training Course in Denmark Schedule
Contact us for the latest Administrative Skills course in Denmark schedules:
Download Administrative Skills Course in Denmark Brochure
Request for this Administrative Skills course in Denmark brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
- Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
- Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
- Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.