This Empathic Listening Training Course
is also available in Copenhagen, Arhus, Odense, Aalborg, Frederiksberg, Esbjerg, Horsens, Randers, Kolding, Vejle.
About This Empathic Listening Training Course in Denmark
Empathic Listening Course in Denmark
Many of us are keen on developing active listening skills for the purpose of understanding the topic discussed. Not many are that much after in gaining empathic listening skills which take active listening to a deeper level. In empathic listening, emotions are more engaged and the feelings and situation of the speaker are taken into consideration.
Who Should Attend This Empathic Listening Course in Denmark Workshop
This Empathic Listening Course in Denmark workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Empathic Listening.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Empathic Listening Training Program in Denmark
The ideal group size for this Empathic Listening course in Denmark is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Empathic Listening Skills Course in Denmark
The duration of this Empathic Listening in Denmark workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Denmark will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Empathic Listening Course in Denmark Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Empathic Listening course in Denmark
- Achieve understanding of why listening is important
- Understand why empathetic listening is different to just listening
- Recognise the benefits of empathetic listening
- Learn secrets to ensure you listen empathetically
- Be able to assess whether someone has listened empathetically
Empathic Listening Course in Denmark Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Empathic Listening course in Denmark
- Understand the values of being empathetic as a listener
- Identify the improvements in a conversation once listening empathetically
- Recognise the detriments to a non-empathetic listener in a conversation
- Understand the short and long-term effects of empathetic listening
- Ensure that people you are associated with are able to listen empathetically
- Ensure that when you speak, the people you speak to listen empathetically
Course Content For This Empathic Listening Training Course in Denmark
Below is the list of course content of our Empathic Listening training course in Denmark
- What is empathetic listening?
- The difference between listening and empathetic listening
- What are the benefits of empathetic listening?
- Why empathetic listening benefits workplace relationships
- Empathetic listening in theory
- Empathetic listening in practice
- Being sincere when listening empathetically
Empathic Listening Course in Denmark Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Empathic Listening course in Denmark
Empathic Listening Course in Denmark Learner’s Guide
Empathic Listening Course in Denmark Handouts
Empathic Listening Course in Denmark PPT Slides Used During Course
Empathic Listening Course in Denmark Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Courses Fees For Empathic Listening Training Course in Denmark
There are 3 pricing options available for this Empathic Listening training course in Denmark. Course participants not in Denmark may choose to sign up for our online Empathic Listening training course.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Empathic Listening Training Course in Denmark Schedule
Contact us for the latest Empathic Listening course in Denmark schedules:
Download Empathic Listening Course in Denmark Brochure
Request for this Empathic Listening course in Denmark brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
- Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
- Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
- Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.