This The Authentic Leader Training Course
is also available in Copenhagen, Arhus, Odense, Aalborg, Frederiksberg, Esbjerg, Horsens, Randers, Kolding, Vejle.
About This The Authentic Leader Training Course in Denmark
The Authentic Leader Course in Denmark
An authentic leader is one who is honest, aware of his/her strengths and deficiencies, and freely admits mistakes. Bill George, in his 2003 book “Authentic Leadership”, further explains that the foundation of authentic leadership starts from building positive relationships that open up to showing selflessness and sincerity to others.
Who Should Attend This The Authentic Leader Course in Denmark Workshop
This The Authentic Leader course in Denmark workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Authentic Leader.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This The Authentic Leader Training Program in Denmark
The ideal group size for this The Authentic Leader course in Denmark is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This The Authentic Leader Skills Course in Denmark
The duration of this The Authentic Leader course in Denmark workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Denmark will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
The Authentic Leader Course in Denmark Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Authentic Leader course in Denmark
- Enhances energy and determination of employees
- Improves the quality of relationships with clients, supervisors, coworkers, customers etc.
- Improves the quality of work and productivity
- Enable them to influence others
- Develops them into more responsible individuals
The Authentic Leader Course in Denmark Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Authentic Leader course in Denmark
- Define an authentic leader
- Identify the skillset and traits of an authentic leader
- Determine the techniques to practice authentic leadership in company
- Identify the benefits of authentic leadership for the team and company
- Identify the attributes of transition from an individual contributor to an impactful leader
- Understand the process of becoming an authentic leader
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Course Content For This The Authentic Leader Training Program in Denmark
Below is the list of course content of our The Authentic Leader training course in Denmark
- Who is an authentic leader?
- How he ensures timely achievement of the goals of a company?
- What are the benefits of being an authentic leader?
- Which ethical practices does the authentic leader follow?
- Case study and group discussion among participants
The Authentic Leader Course in Denmark Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Authentic Leader course in Denmark
The Authentic Leader Course in Denmark Learner’s Guide
The Authentic Leader Course in Denmark Handouts
The Authentic Leader Course in Denmark PPT Slides Used During Course
The Authentic Leader Course in Denmark Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for The Authentic Leader Course in Denmark
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Authentic Leader training course in Denmark. Course participants not in Denmark may choose to sign up for our online The Authentic Leader training course in Denmark.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming The Authentic Leader Training Course in Denmark Schedule
Contact us for the latest The Authentic Leader course in Denmark schedules:
Download The Authentic Leader Course in Denmark Brochure
Request for this The Authentic Leader course in Denmark brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
- Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
- Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
- Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.